EAW08.WEBS.COM
JOIN EAW http://eaw08.webs.com/chatroom.htm
EAW08.WEBS.COM
JOIN EAW http://eaw08.webs.com/chatroom.htm
EAW08.WEBS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EAW08.WEBS.COM

■■SINISTER TO THE CORE■■

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ain't saying she's a Gold Digger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anton Hinston
Officially Sinister
Anton Hinston

SWE Points! : 235
SWE Status : The best in the bussiness

Ain't saying she's a Gold Digger Empty
PostSubject: Ain't saying she's a Gold Digger   Ain't saying she's a Gold Digger I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:02 pm

Die Trying by Art of Dying blasted out of the PA system. Anton Hinston walked out with his wrestling attire; Black kickpads, black trunks and a Anton Hinston version of the P2H T-Shirt; On front of the white T-Shirt the word ''Hate'' was printed on in black, and on the back the official 'P2H' logo was printed on. He walked out onto the ramp with a mic in his hand and his theme quickly faded so that he could begin speaking.

Anton Hinston
New Era...

The fans booed

Anton Hinston
Phillip Phillips!

Fans cheer

Anton Hinston
Anton Hinston!

Fans cheer for the two great superstar that they know and love

Anton Hinston

Phillip and I love every single on of you!

Anton Hinston points out on the crowd and the fans erupt in high cheers

Anton Hinston
We'll go out there and give it our all for every one of you! But now onto more important business. Philly and I are only in it for the money? Really? Hell, I didn't know that.. There is a differents between slut... and whore. I didn't know that. How I see it, David, you aren't pissed that ''we are in it for the money'' as you call it, no you're mad that we ''lie'' and say that we love these people. You parent were pimps, did you love them? I will take a quess... No? Well if that's not true then you wouldn't visit... And you didn't. If my parents were pimps I wouldn't either. But what I am sayng is, that when you don't care about people, you don't visit. Would I show up ebery week for some money? No money in the world would make me stand in front of all these people if I didn't like them. I am in this for the fans, but not the fans only...

The fans awaits curious about what Anton is in it for besides the fans

Anton Hinston
.. I also want succes. What's wrong with that? Getting gold around my waist, winning my matches. But if I have to make an impact like you did, Luke.. I would rather be a nobody than a scumbag like you. David, you need to look out because that's girl is a golddigger and she should have the song Golddigger by Kanye West and Jamie Foxx:

Anton Hinston points at the titatron and 'Golddigger' hits the PA system while a picture of Laken is shown on the titatron.
Ain't saying she's a Gold Digger Kelly%2Bkelly-1%2B%252882%2529

The song fades

Anton Hinston
We will beat you tonight and P2H will be succesful at Sadistic Six. It doesn't matter if it's me or Phil, aslong as the after Sadistic Six, P2H have tha world title and after tonight... The Tag Team Championship

Die Trying re-hits, Anton drops the mic, taunts and walks backstage again, where he find Phillip Phillips warming up and they start talking the final strategy talk before the tag match

The camera fades black

Back to top Go down
David Broom
Next Big Thing
David Broom

SWE Points! : 129
SWE Status : Bad To The Bone

PostSubject: Re: Ain't saying she's a Gold Digger   Ain't saying she's a Gold Digger I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:29 am

I believe it was too late to post this promo.
Back to top Go down
Anton Hinston
Officially Sinister
Anton Hinston

SWE Points! : 235
SWE Status : The best in the bussiness

PostSubject: Re: Ain't saying she's a Gold Digger   Ain't saying she's a Gold Digger I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Am not sure... It was posted before Showtime yesterday but if it was too late, I really dont know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ain't saying she's a Gold Digger   Ain't saying she's a Gold Digger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ain't saying she's a Gold Digger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW08.WEBS.COM :: Sinister Wrestling Entertainment :: SWE Promos/Roleplays-
Jump to: