EAW08.WEBS.COM
JOIN EAW http://eaw08.webs.com/chatroom.htm
EAW08.WEBS.COM
JOIN EAW http://eaw08.webs.com/chatroom.htm
EAW08.WEBS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EAW08.WEBS.COM

■■SINISTER TO THE CORE■■

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
David Broom
Next Big Thing
David Broom

SWE Points! : 129
SWE Status : Bad To The Bone

The Introduction Empty
PostSubject: The Introduction   The Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:46 pm

It's Saturday night, approximately 10 PM at the Fort Worth Water Gardens.

The Introduction WaterGarden+002

David Broom and his girlfriend, Laken, are walking about in front of the pool pictured above. David has his arm around Laken's waist as they turn their attention to the camera.

DAVID BROOM
Well it's about time you guys made it here. Allow us to introduce ourselves to the SWE faithful watching this on Youtube, Dailymotion, or maybe even SWE's own website. I am "The Sundance Stud" David Broom, and this is my girlfriend and valet, Laken. I was drove down to San Antonio every weekend to be trained by Rudy Boy Gonzalez. I worked smaller shows, wherever I could get booked. But being one of the best in the state of Texas, I knew it wouldn't be long before I hit it big. And was I right as now I am a member of the Sinister Wrestling Entertainment roster. And my very first match, against Raymond Paradox.

LAKEN
And babe, it's not just any match. You're fighting Raymond for the right to challenge whoever wins the SWE Television Title next Friday night in the Television Title match between Sean Classic and Mercy Montanna.

DAVID BROOM
See, people? This is how great I am. My first match in, and SWE already knows the talent that is standing before them that they put me into a #1 contender's match.

LAKEN
But isn't this Raymond Paradox's first match too?

DAVID BROOM
Very true. And I'm not saying that Raymond Paradox is horrible by any stretch of the imagination. After all, I can't prove that I'm the best if I do like Floyd Mayweather and only take on people that aren't in my league. But c'mon. There's only one Sundance Stud, and you're looking at him.
Back to top Go down

The Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW08.WEBS.COM :: Sinister Wrestling Entertainment :: SWE Promos/Roleplays-
Jump to: