Soaring to Victory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Theo Brodsky
New Breed

SWE Points! : 23
SWE Status : Ще не вмерла України

PostSubject: Soaring to Victory   Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:08 pm

All of the sudden, the arena went black. The lights flashed briefly, then went out again when a song began to blare across the speakers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L93-7vRfxNs&ob=av3e

Blue and white fireworks jetted from the stage, and when the lights went back on, there was a man standing at the stage. He seemed smaller than the other wrestlers, yet still looked dominating. He marched down the ramp, eyes locked onto the ring. He paid no attention to the silent audience, seeming dead set on entering that ring, as if there was something stopping him. Finally, he climbed up the steel steps and stopping on the first one, now taking a gander at audience before entering the ring. He was handed a microphone from an SWE employee, then returned to the middle of the ring and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. Finally, he began to speak, to the impatient crowd's relief.

THEO BRODSKY
привітання, Sinister Wrestling Entertainment.

He had a thick, barely audible Ukrainian accent. The crowd was confused. Somebody in the front row could be heard shouting, "speak English!" over the silent crowd. Theo only glanced at him briefly before continuing.

THEO BRODSKY
My name is Theo Brodsky. I am the newest addition to Sinister Wrestling Entertainment's roster.

He took long pauses between sentences, and the crowd began to grow bored.

THEO BRODSKY
Inconveniently, I debuted shortly after the Showtime, so I will not be able to have a match this week, unfortunately. However, I will do everything I can to be on Showtime next week, and hopefully win. I have almost ten years of wrestling experience, no doubt a lot more than anyone else here. Nothing can get past me. I've worked in Mexico, Japan, America... I've seen it all. I've done it all. But I feel SWE is the exception. SWE will be different than all the others. Here in SWE... I will make a change.

He lowered the microphone then closed his eyes and tilted his head up to the ceiling, dropping the microphone on the ring canvas before directing his attention back to the stage, looking as focused as he was when entering, then began to walk back up the ramp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L93-7vRfxNs&ob=av3e
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Soaring to Victory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1