Share | 

Mutual Respect

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael London
New Breed

SWE Points! : 52

PostSubject: Mutual Respect   Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:04 pm

Michael London is seen backstage coming up from behind Mike Cole while he's getting ready for his match against Eli Thomas. Michael London taps on Mike Cole's shoulder to get his attention. Mike Cole turns around and looks at Michael London to see what he wants.
Michael London
Mike Cole nice to meet you my name is Michael London. I saw the match card for tonight and for your debut you are placed in a tournament to get an opprotunity to face the Generation Next Champion David Brrom. But in order to get to him you have to get through two other opponents and first you have to defeat Eli Thomas, but I have full confidence that you can beat him easily. I rather see myself in your position but I have some other things to take care of at the moment. But I have full confidence in your abilities to take down someone pathetic as him.

(TBC Mike Cole Only)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Cole
New Breed

SWE Points! : 35
SWE Status : "I´m more awseome that you´ll ever be!"

PostSubject: Re: Mutual Respect   Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:25 pm

Mike Cole smiles and starts talking to Michael.

Mike Cole:

Well thank you good sir of course I have the intelligence,strength and ability to take down Eli Thomas easily but I will go easy on him.....I also saw the match card and I saw that you have a Hardcore championship match against Mr.Reckless and I would like to wish you luck.........but of course you wont need it.

You are a really talented man and its nice that you finally got your "ONE MORE MATCH" and I´m sure you will beat him easily

Cole offers London a handshake.

(TBC by Michael London only)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael London
New Breed

SWE Points! : 52

PostSubject: Re: Mutual Respect   Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:32 pm

Michael London looks at Mike Cole's hand wondering if he would shake his hand. Michael London looked into the eyes of Mike Cole then he smiled and shook his hand.
Michael London
You're right I am that good and I do deserve that match because remember at Sadistic Six that I wasn't pinned. So Mr. Cross did the right thing and gave me my title opprotunity that I deserve. But anyways Mike I'll be watching your match who knows after I win my match I'll come down with my newly won title and get a closer look at the action.
Michael London waits for Mike Cole to respond
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Cole
New Breed

SWE Points! : 35
SWE Status : "I´m more awseome that you´ll ever be!"

PostSubject: Re: Mutual Respect   Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:40 pm

Mike Cole:

You should because I think that seeing how I destroy Eli will be really fun......I will also watch how you win the Hardcore championship tonight since you are the one that deserves it and not Mr.Reckless.........well my friend I have to get ready for my match.

Michael London wishes luck to Cole before his match, Cole smirks as he leaves looking confident for his match against Eli Thomas.

(END OF PROMO)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mutual Respect   

Back to top Go down

Mutual Respect
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1