EAW08.WEBS.COM
JOIN EAW http://eaw08.webs.com/chatroom.htm
EAW08.WEBS.COM
JOIN EAW http://eaw08.webs.com/chatroom.htm
EAW08.WEBS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EAW08.WEBS.COM

■■SINISTER TO THE CORE■■

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just The Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael London
New Breed
Michael London

SWE Points! : 52

Just The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Just The Beginning   Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:19 pm

Michael London's theme music hits and the fans all look towards the entrance way. Michael London's pyro beguins rain down on the stage and the lighting of the arena turned into gold. Michael London slowly makes his wy through the pyro and makes his appearance on the stage. The fans began to boo Michael London when they saw him. Michael London begins to make his way down to the ring and not let the fans response affect him. He climbs the steps and enters the ring and grabs a mic. Mchael London looks out to the fans and closed his eyes for a bit and geban to speak.
Michael London
The time draws near when I get my revenge. Mister Cross has given me the opprotunity to redeem myself since at Sadistic I didn't either win or lose. Mr.Reckless your days of being Hardcore Champion is almost over. Once we enter the ropes and the bell ring hell will be unleashed on you. Last week on Showtime did what I said I was going to do,and that was to fire first bullet of war when I kicked your teeth down your throat with a superkick. Tonight the only objective is to take the Hardcore Championship from your grasp. But that's not the only thing no no no. You see Mr. Reckless don't think for a second that your off the hook. Taking your title isn't enough for me because I want to see you suffer every single second of your life in this company.
Michael London paused for a second and began to laugh.
Michael London
Just thinking about our match is giving me ose bumps. Hearing you scream out in pain begging me to stop huting you. Mr. Reckless what you see before isn't a man anymore. What you will see isn't a man anymore, inside this ring is a man possesed my satan himself. I will deliver on to you the puishment of crossing Michael London. I'm going to take away everything away from you Mr.Reckless and there is noting that will stop me from obtaining my VENGEANCE!!!!!!!
(TBC by Mr.Reckless)
Back to top Go down
Rex Reckless
Rising Forum Star
Rex Reckless

SWE Points! : 48
SWE Status : One More Shot!

Just The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just The Beginning   Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:44 pm

A new theme is heard in the arena.As soon as the lyrics come in,smoke disappears and a 6'1'' tall man appears.

He comes out crawling from the stage.

"AHHHHHHHH",he srceams...the voice is Mr. Reckless!

He slowly comes to the ring and slaps the fans hands on the way.

He has a mic in hand ready to trash talk London.

MR RECKLESS:

"Now,you say you have become possesed,well my friend...your not the only one!"

*Crowd cheers on Reckless*

"Yeah that's right,you see,I too have become a different man after Sadistic Six.I have tapped into my dark side...I have found the real me!"

*Crowd cheers on Reckless once more*

"And now,I have risen above.And since I am reborn,I have decided to give the Hardcore title a new meaning...you see I was the first ever champ,and that means it represents the new era of this...this...RECK...LESS...NESS!!!"

"I am not the same man you faced at SS...I am not the same man you faced two weeks ago...I am the Reborn Enigma,and that is how you will get at Showtime."
Back to top Go down
Michael London
New Breed
Michael London

SWE Points! : 52

Just The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just The Beginning   Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:15 pm

Michael London looks at Mr.Reckless and shook his head and smiled a bit then his facial expression changed quickly as he spoke again.
Michael London
What you made a heel change now? So like me you're posessed as well. When was this? Was it when I kicked your teeth down your throat or something? Or is it that you now realize that you're in danger of loosing your title and you're trying to trick yourself to think that you're on the same level as I am? Well Mr.Reckless you're wrong on all levels you are going to get the beatdown that you deserve for taking what's mine.
Michael London walks closer to Mr.Reckless and touched the Hardcore Championship and started to gze upon it's glow. Then turned back his attention to Mr.Reckless and look dead in his eyes and began to speak again
Michael London
Mr.Reckless su tiempo como campeón es más, vienen showtime el Campeonato Hardcore tendrá un nuevo dueño y su nombre es Michael London. Ganar este título es sólo una formalidad, porque tarde o temprano se convertirá en el Campeón Mundial de peso pesado y me llevo el título conmigo.
Michael London drops the mic and his music hits

As Michael London music hits he motioned his hands to his waist signaling that he will become the new champion. Michael London slowly walks past Mr.Reckless and exits the ring. Michael London walks up the ramp up to the stage and looked back. Then he shouted "New Hardcore Champion." Then Michael London walks backstage to his lockeroom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just The Beginning   Just The Beginning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just The Beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW08.WEBS.COM :: Sinister Wrestling Entertainment :: SWE Promos/Roleplays-
Jump to: