Will you accept?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anton Hinston
Officially Sinister

SWE Points! : 235
SWE Status : The best in the bussiness

PostSubject: Will you accept?   Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:58 am

The intro pyro of Showtime started at the ramp and the usual intro theme song of Showtime hitted the PA system.

Damon Moore

Welcome back Sinister Wrestling Entertainment fans to the 7th edition of Friday Nigh Showtime! I am Damon Moore and with me are Kevin Darby. Kevin it looks like one of our main eventers tonight, Anton Hinston is booked to come out here right now!

Kevin Darby

I wonder what's on his mind.

When Anton Hinston's theme blasted out of the speaker, a hate like no other was shown from the fans.

The fans both hated him for what he said to Phillip Phillips a couple of weeks back, before Sadistic Six, but now more than ever, because he had joined the New Era.

He walked out wearing his wrestling attire; black Kickpads, wrist tape on the right wrist, black trunks, his white 'Hate' T-Shirt and his 'HateClub' armband. He slowly made his way to the ring, looking at the fans in attendance. One of the fans screamed of the top of his lungs: 'YOU SUCK, ANTON!''

When Anton Hinston heard that he just walked very close to the man and whispered, so only the fan could hear it: Then why am I out here and you'r only watching? He stared into the eyes of the fan and the fan looked away.
When he looked away, Anton took his soda and continued up the steel steps and into the ring. He was handed a mic from the ring officials but before he started speaking, he took a sip of the soda, but quickly spit it out again. He looked at the soda in disgust before he dropped it and kicked it out of the ring

Anton Hinston
Diet.

He looked like if that was the same as urin

Anton Hinston
Anyway.. Tonight I will face my old buddy, Phillip Phillips! And his old friend, Austin Cross. Oh I'll tell you, I am the happiest man alive! I got into the future of this company before it was too late! Two weeks ago, Luke tryed to help me in the Falls Count Anywhere match. And I'll say, I wasen't suprised. He's a smart guy, he knew that he had to have me with him in New Era. New Era is now the single most great thing in the world! Just like me,and Luke and David are the best, not only in SWE, but in the world! Even though Phillip is World Champ, we still are the best. He's a fluke champion and he will lose his championship at Livewire, I will personally make sure that New Era walks out of Livewire with the title. That's why I am challenging you to a match for the World Championship at Livewire, Philly. I know you want your hands on me and we will be facing each other in this ring tonight! So I say, if your team wins tonight you decide what kind of match we will have, and if I win, I get to decide what kind of match I want to beat you in. I hope you get to come out here, but right now, I have better things to...

Phillip Phillips theme hits

(TBC by Phillip)

|| Win: 4 | Loss: 3 | Draw: 0||

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phillip Phillips
Officially Sinister

SWE Points! : 603

PostSubject: Re: Will you accept?   Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:10 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY&ob=av3e

The crowd erupted in cheers when Phillip Phillips' music hit the speakers. He had a microphone in hand, and was wearing wrestling gear. As he walked down the ramp, his music slowly faded to a silence and he began to speak.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Anton, I'd gladly defend my SWE World Championship against you at Livewire.

He looked at the belt slung over his shoulder and patted the centerpiece. The crowd cheered.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Because I had the determination to win this. All my hard work paid off. But just because I'm the World Champion doesn't mean it ends here, oh hell naw. I'm still gonna do everything I can to keep my name on this championship.

He pointed to his name welded into the the nameplate on the belt in golden, capital letters, then raised it high in the air for all to see– specifically Anton– causing the crowd to applaud immensely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anton Hinston
Officially Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Will you accept?   Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:18 pm

Anton Hinston

You can go all out, give it all you have, after Livewire, I will be World Champion! That is what I have been dreaming of ever since I was a little boy. To just once in my life win a World championship. And after tonight, I can choose any type of match. Maybe a Lumberjack match? New Era being the Lumberjacks. It doesn't matter what match I choose, I'll still walk out as the World Champion!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phillip Phillips
Officially Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Will you accept?   Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:23 pm

Phillip sighed and raised an eyebrow.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
You see Anton, this is the exact mistake I made. I went around guaranteeing that I would become the first ever SWE World Champion, only to be pinned by Luke Lethal and lose my chance forever. Anton, you will make the same mistake I did.

The crowd cheered, hoping that Phillip's words were the truth.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
But how about this, Anton, to make it fair: next Showtime, you and me will have a match. Whoever wins gets to determine the match type for our title match at Livewire.

Upon Phil's clever decision, the crowd began to cheer again, and Phillip stared at Anton as he awaited an answer to the challenge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anton Hinston
Officially Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Will you accept?   Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:35 pm

Anton Hinston

I see. You don't want Austin in the match 'cause you think he'll screw up, huh? Or maybe you are too scared off New Era? You know we are the single most great thing wrestling has to offer! You say I guarantee myself that I will win? So in your mind I should have walked out here and said: Oh I don't know if I'll win, I'm just glad I have to legs and doesn't need to drive in a wheelchair. I am just glad to be in the match, I don't need to win? No you know what? I think I'll win, and you don't get anywhere unless you have the ''see-me-I-am-awesome'' attitude. The one that yell the loudest is the one that gets heard. If you don't want you ''buddy'' to be in the match then fine. We could have tha match next week, but then it shouldn't be a normal match, no, no. It should be a 'Last Man Standing Steel Cage'. What do you say to that, Phillipski?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phillip Phillips
Officially Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Will you accept?   Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:47 pm

Phillip Phillips facepalmed, beginning to grow frustrated with Anton.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Were you even listening? I said for next Showtime. As in, we'll still have the tag match, but the Showtime after that we'll have the match to determine the match type. But no, I don't think that match should be a stipulation. But how about Mister Cross sorts it out...

Phillip turned to the stage as Mister Cross' music hit the speakers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRE|MisterCross
Officially Sinister

SWE Points! : 718
SWE Status : I'm SiniSTAR

PostSubject: Re: Will you accept?   Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:21 pm

Mister Cross' theme is blasting all throughout the arena. He walks out from the back curtain with a mic in hand. Mister Cross looks around at the fans in attendance, then gives a look at Anton Hinston & Phillip Phillips.

Mister Cross
First off I'd like to give a big congrats to the new Sinister Wrestling Entertainment World Champion. Secondly if you don't already know this by now there is a little thing called rematch clause here in SWE, and well in wrestling world-wide. Luke Lethal happens to be that former World Heavyweight Champion and well...I don't recall him ever getting his rematch for the World Championship.

[Crowd Boo's as they hear the name Luke Lethal]

Mister Cross
Now now, calm down fans. Anton Hinston, the newest member of The New Era wants a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship right?

[Anton Hinston shakes his head with confidence]

Mister Cross
Well I'll give you that shot Mister Hinston. But on one condition..If you do happen to win that match next week you can have Phillip Phillips at Livewire in the match of your choice. But if Phillip Phillips ends up being the victor of the match you simply get...well..nothing.

[Anton Hinston has a more serious look on his face]

Mister Cross
So yeah you can live up to the opportunity or simply crumble in it's presence. But just remember Luke Lethal could simply pop up at any moment and he'll still have a chance to get that rematch clause.

[Mister Cross gives a thumbs up to Phillip Phillips with a slight smirk on his face & Cross drops the mic and heads backstage]

TBC or Finished by - Phillip or Anton

Xtreme Cage Wrestling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anton Hinston
Officially Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Will you accept?   Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:29 pm

Anton Hinston
No wait Cross! You say ''he can pop at any moment and he'll still have a change to get that rematch clause'' right? So you'r saying that if I win next week and Phillip and I kill each other at Livewire, he could walk in and get a match?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRE|MisterCross
Officially Sinister

SWE Points! : 718
SWE Status : I'm SiniSTAR

PostSubject: Re: Will you accept?   Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:34 pm

[Mister Cross walks back out & grabs the mic up from the stage. He raises his eyebrow up at Anton Hinston and he begins to speak]

Mister Cross

Anything is possible here in SWE, anything is possible....

[Mister Cross drops the mic one more and his theme hits and he waves bye bye to Phillip & Anton]

((Camera Fades))

Xtreme Cage Wrestling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you accept?   

Back to top Go down

Will you accept?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1