EAW08.WEBS.COM
JOIN EAW http://eaw08.webs.com/chatroom.htm

EAW08.WEBS.COM

■■SINISTER TO THE CORE■■
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 CZ Thrust is a Must

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CZ Thrust
Officially Sinister
avatar

Posts : 155
SWE Points! : 178
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 25
Location : Equestria
SWE Status : 1-1 My thrusting ways will go on

PostSubject: CZ Thrust is a Must    Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:26 pm


For the first time in SWE, the theme song of the man 'Too Sexy for Free TV' plays throughout the arena. After a few seconds of nothing, the anticipation builds, but finally CZ Thrust steps out from the backstage area, and onto the entrance ramp. Wearing skin tight clothing, bedazzled from head to toe, making him shine like a vampire from Twilight, and an oddly huge bulge in his skin tight pants, Thrust slowly walks to the ring, blowing kisses to random people in the crowd, much to their delight. And even though they might not like to admit it, a bunch of the male fans' pants just got tighter.

Finally in the ring, CZ Thrust begins to thrust his hips back and forth slowly while reaching down into his pants. The censors are ready as they fear the worst is about to happen, but instead CZ Thrust pulls out a microphone from down there. The bulge in his pants oddly got bigger though, it seems as if the mic was just holding down his 'ding ding dong.' "Ladies, and more ladies.... but also Gentlemen, I introduce to you, the sexiest thing you will ever see in your life!" CZ thrusts his pelvic region some more, much to about 97% of the crowd's delight, and disgust to the other 3%. "I originally had vignettes taped to hype my debut, but according to the company officials, sex tapes are not the same as vignette tapes, but have no fear, you can now see them on porn sites everywhere." With that said CZ Thrust gives a very sexy wink to the crowd, and as he moves his head, the lip gloss on his lips can be seen shining in the light.

"I am here in SWE to fight and delight, and I know that might make some men, women, and Hana Brightly a little 'thrustrated' but that's the way it's going to be! Just like me on my stripper pole, I'm heading straight to the top, and nothing's going to stop me, because in the Thrust we Trust!" As those words are spoken, CZ Thrust drops the mic, and does a little thrust over it before his music hits one more time, and he heads to the back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRE|MisterCross
Officially Sinister
avatar

Posts : 463
SWE Points! : 718
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-09-11
Location : North Carolina
SWE Status : I'm SiniSTAR

PostSubject: Re: CZ Thrust is a Must    Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:31 pm

OOC - LMAO this is my favorite SWE Promo so far Very Happy
Kept me entertained. Keep up the good work!

_________________




Xtreme Cage Wrestling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matthew Moore
Rising Forum Star
avatar

Posts : 32
SWE Points! : 48
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 38
SWE Status : "The Wildcard"

PostSubject: Re: CZ Thrust is a Must    Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:17 pm

OCC: LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what Tre said !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: CZ Thrust is a Must    

Back to top Go down
 
CZ Thrust is a Must
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Down thrust
» centre or rear thrust crank
» 1999 Riviera
» vintage thrush side pipes
» vintage Thrush exhaust tips

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW08.WEBS.COM :: Sinister Wrestling Entertainment :: SWE Promos/Roleplays-
Jump to: