It wasn't me! (Violet)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hana Brightly
Officially Sinister

SWE Points! : 185
SWE Status : Shocked! @_@

PostSubject: It wasn't me! (Violet)    Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:47 am

Strumming her index fingers against the edge of the table, Hana Brightly nervously tried to focus her attention elsewhere. Yes, she was invited out to lunch by Violet Evans, her besterest friend ever, but she couldn't have picked a worse time! Having woken up exceptionally late earlier that morning, at precisely 11:31 AM, she had absolutely no time to prepare herself a breakfast. Hana had stupidly forgot that they arranged a get together roughly sixteen hours ago and it was exactly 29 minutes away. Zooming through a shower, not even allowing herself to enjoy the scent of her strawberry-scented conditioner, Hana was in and out of her small, single-person apartment in thirteen minutes, allowing just enough time to arrive five minutes late. She wished she could have called it "fashionably" but Violet was a stickler for time, always blaming anyone's lateness on an ongoing conspiracy throughout the world, so being "fashionably" late just wasn't an option, or a phrase to use with Violet Evans. Hana had learned that the hard way. Violet was sitting just across the table, Hana nervously surprised that Violet didn't choose the seat right next to her, as she continued to strum her index fingers across the table. Violet couldn't have known, could she? There's no way! Hana had checked her apartment just last week for any well-hidden surveillance cameras that Violet just may have planted. She didn't know how Violet did it, but whenever she came to visit Hana always felt a brand new feeling of "being watched" the moment she left. After five visits, Hana's curiosity finally got the best of her and she had found close to one hundred miniature cameras throughout her small apartment, Violet claiming it was for her "protection." Protection from what? General Mills, one of the top cereal brands in the United States of America. Crazy, right? BUT SHE COULDN'T HAVE KNOWN. Violet hadn't visited her apartment in a week!

Table no longer easing her needs, Hana reverted to her knees, slapping each to the beat of the infamous (and her favorite) Shaggy song. Three days ago, Hana was in a market. It wasn't a big super market, it was more-or-less a gas station that reverted itself into a mini-mart once the gasoline pumps were uninstalled. Hana never felt comfortable going to a large super market, the prying eyes of strangers making her feel iffy, and she had visited the mini-mart enough for the owner to recognize her as a "regular," their conversations sometimes leering away from the usual "How's the weather?" skit. It was during that last visit that an item of contraband found itself in Hana's shopping bag. Now, contraband to a regular person may be something illegal, but Violet Evans wasn't a "regular" person, and while this item of contraband may have seemed harmless to any normal person, it certainly wasn't to Hana's besterest friend in the world. The owner, working as the cashier that afternoon, dropped a free single-serving box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch into Hana's bag upon leaving, as a token of gratitude to Hana's constant visits.

WHAT?!?!?!

A SINGLE-SERVING BOX OF CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH?!?!?!

Yes.

Hana would never tell Violet this, but she had a thing for sugar. There was hardly at time after any meal that Hana would skip dessert. Sixteen and a half hours ago, Hana, wanting just something to quench her thirst, poured herself a bowl of cereal. The cinnamon swirls of Cinnamon Toast Crunch were tempting, too tempting, and within a matter of moments, Hana fell victim to their evil, conniving powers. Then, moments afterward, Violet sends her a text, asking if she wanted to go to lunch for the following day. IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN COINCIDENCE, but again, SHE COULDN'T HAVE KNOWN. NO CAMERAS. SHE CHECKED. Hana could still feel the cinnamon lingering on her teeth while she continued to strum beats onto her bare knees, Violet still maintaining a mysterious distance away on their table. Usually she would be all over Hana, hugging her shoulders, playing with her ears, her hair, even a little bit of footsy, but that wasn't the case today. Instead, she sat across the table, an expression Hana didn't know how to describe as she waited for anyone to break the silence between them. Guilt began pour across Hana's face as she stopped strumming her knees, and rested her head against the cold table. "I shouldn't have eaten that cereal." she thinks to herself as dread consumes her. "I should have known there were more cameras, I'm such an idi---!"

BANG!

Someone slammed on the table, forcing Hana to sit upright.

TBC: Violet Evans

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/HidamariBread
Violet Evans

SWE Points! : 19
SWE Status : THEY'RE OUT TO GET MEH

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Violet)    Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:03 am

That loud slam was Violet's fist coming down on the table. She looked like she was near tearing her eyes, having them fixated down on the very same table they sat at. It was at this moment that Hana noticed the severity of this little get-together. She takes off her Burger King paper crown off, and Violet soon does the same, as they remain quiet while little children ran amuk around them. Violet lets out a small sigh, then looks up at her besterest friend in the world, their eyes locking. Violet looked strickened. Mortified, but not fully heartbroken. The thing was... Violet knew. She knew it ALL. The Cinammon Toast Crunch, the consumption, the Shaggy, EVERYTHING! ...And the reason why Violet hadn't made a big scene about it was because she would gladly take another person's life for Hana. Hana may have checked her entire home for any leftover cameras that Violet had set up, but there was one camera she had secretly placed in Hana's kitchen. Violet had originally placed one camera in the main lamp located in the kitchen. Normally, Hana would have found it already... but that's why Violet had a SECOND one installed behind that one! Violet knew it was wrong, but she was not going to have her BFFFFL kidnapped for anything.

But it's also thanks to this camera that Violet had seen the entire horrible ordeal. Hana had actually consumed the dreaded General Mills product. It was against everything Violet stood for, but... She just couldn't be angry at Hana. She wasn't going to blame her, since Violet herself once enjoyed the cinammony goodness. She understood how anyone could easily succumb to their delicious ways. Not all was bad, though. While Hana may have eaten the sugary squares... She appeared perfectly fine! She showed no signs of being under control at all!

"Hana... I know what you did sixteen and a half hours ago. I saw it all. You... You actually... ATE the Cinammon Toast Crunch... *sniff*" Just saying it was hard for Violet to do, but with one loud sniff, and clearing her eyes of any small tears forming, Violet looked a little more enthusiastic. "B-But... You're still perfectly fine! You're not brainwashed at all!" Violet gets on table, on her knees, and fiddles with Hana to relate to what she was talking about. Violet forcefully opens Hana's eye with her index finger and thumb, tickles her sides and gets a giggle, gives her a wet-willy and gets a reaction, anything that shows Hana had typical human symptoms. "See?? You're perfectly fine! If anything, this is better! You're immune to their products, Hana... THEY can't touch you either! Which is why I brought you here..."

Violet takes the time to take a sip from her small drink, sipping at the straw like this was some kind of prefessional company meeting. "You see... I'm gonna have to ask you-- No, scratch that. I'm gonna have to BRING you along with me during my stay at this new wrestling promotion I just joined. You remember, the one I told you about while we were getting those pedicures from Lee's grandma a couple of weeks ago? Yeah, you're gonna have to come along."

Before Hana could even protest, Violet continued. "And I KNOW you're going to come along without any hassle, sweet cheeks... See, I know you how much you looove that mini-mart you go to... Yeah, I know about it! And I've also seen just how close you and the owner have gotten! But just how good does he know the REAL 'Hana Brightly'?" Violet squint's her eyes. "That's right... Will he still be friendly? The only reason that place hasn't burned to the ground yet, is because I know how much you love it, and I would drown a thousand puppies to keep you smiling..." Violet finally gets down from the table and sits back in her seat.

"You can see that I really need you here, Hana! You're the ONLY person besides me who hasn't fallen victim to General Mills' evil hypnotic powers! It takes ONE with a great mind to fight it, imagine TWO! They'll never see it coming." Violet reaches across the table, and grabs hold of Hana's hands. "...P-Please? I-I really need you, Hana, if General Mills, God forbid, ever takes me down... I'm gonna need a succesor!"

Tbc by Hana Brightly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hana Brightly
Officially Sinister

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Violet)    Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:41 pm

Fixated on her Kid's Meal sized drinking beverage, Hana couldn't believe that Violet Evans actually had the audacity to drink out of cup. Violet absolutely understood that the one thing Hana would dare not share was a straw with someone else, no matter how close their relationship may have been, indirect kissing just wasn't something Hana was comfortable with. Even more-so, she needed to focus something other than the fact that Violet Evans was fixated on making her compete in a wrestling ring. It was better to not create conflict, but just the idea of fighting someone else, be it choreographed or not, scared her. Hana Brightly wasn't a fighter, competing in that squared circle wasn't ever on her to-do list, and despite performing the occasional wrestling maneuver on a stuffed animal, she lacked any creditable wresting experience! Hana wasn't a stranger to the world of professional wrestling, having been to Violet's matches in the past, and learning the terminology from her, so she knew what a headlock was, and how a corkscrew 630 splash looked like, but potentially performing them in front of a live, arena audience? No, no, no, no. That just spelled "D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R" despite Violet's claims that Hana Brightly could be the "next big thing" in professional wrestling.

Yes, yes, Violet often boasted about the idea of Hana Brightly becoming a professional wrestling character. How her "uniqueness" would generate a brand new fan base in the world of the sport, which in turn would make her an icon of sorts. Hana never believed that, she was just a person, a person who constantly resisted any testosterone-driven desires that constantly plagued her the second she wasn't comfortable with her original, society-placed gender role. Wrestling was the epitome of testosterone, where men faced one another in an effort to better the other, she could only imagine the negative reactions she would get from them the moment they found out about her dirty little secret. Sans the annoying song, Hana wasn't necessarily a person who liked to display herself to the world (other than the occasional public cosplaying), and she knew first hand the the potential consequences once the wrong person, or persons shared a negative opinion regarding her current bodily condition. Sighing, Hana pulled her cup back towards her and pulled out the straw. She was going to need a new one.

Violet had a knack for being loud, and her antics had diverted the attention of the other customers in the Burger King restaurant. "This is why we should have ate in the Play Palace area, despite the smell, they wouldn't have noticed you climbing up onto the table! Plus, they could have assumed you were a child, you're small enough to be one, here they can obviously tell your a grown person." Rubbing her ears, Hana also hated the after-feeling of just being wet-willied, Violet didn't need to go that far to prove a point, but if it wasn't for Violet's antics, Hana probably would have never felt comfortable cosplaying outside of anime conventions in the first place. This also wasn't the first, and possibly not the last time she would get wet-willied either. "But I've told you before, I cannot be a professional wrestler! You've known me your entire life, well...close too, and you know that I lack any athletic abilities whatsoever. There's a reason I changed my high school schedule the moment I saw that "Weight Training" was on my list of courses during high school! I personally thought it was just the school counselors playing a cruel trick with me, putting that on my schedule when I requested a normal, regular PE class. And even in that class, I had trouble doing any of the activities! Remember when we played soccer, and you were the team captain, and you decided to make ME the goalie? Tiny, little, "I can't believe that guy's a guy" me over the fat kid, who had lacked just as much athletic ability as me, but covered practically the ENTIRE goal space?" Playing her straw, folding the tip, Hana began to flashback. "What was his name again?...I wonder how he's doing now, he got ridiculed just as much as I did, but never mind that! I'M GETTING A NEW STRAW."

Obviously flustered, Hana sprang up from her chair and headed towards the soft drink counter. She needed to think her next set of plans carefully. Violet was a wildcard, and Hana knew that if she refused to be part of the wrestling league, there was the slight possibility that Violet would cast her favorite mini-mart on fire, she was that crazy. Her personal sanctuary, the only place she ever felt entirely comfortable shopping at. Was it really worth risking that? Although it wasn't her fault Cinnamon Toast Crunch was placed inside her apartment, it was her fault that she didn't immediately throw it out. If only she didn't eat it, she wouldn't be in this situation! "Stupid, stupid, stupid." At least they were at Burger King, Hana preferred their Kids Meal prize for the month, which was the sole reason she and Violet ordered Kids Meals in the first place, and ordering a Kids Meals without the crown was just stupid, and shouldn't be done. It would be like ordering a burger with no fries, you NEED the crown. Grabbing her new straw, Hana turned herself back around and headed back to their table.

"And why do you need me anyway? You're an actual wrestler. I'm a joke, yes. I know how much you hate it when I call myself one, but look at me. Now look at wrestling. I would never be taken seriously, even if I could wrestle." Sticking the straw into her cup, and taking a quick sip, "Starting a revolution is a pipe dream, I know it, I know you know it, and if these people around us knew about me, they would know it too. It would be a complete waste of my time, and I could use that valuable time to work on costumes for my cosplaying website." Taking another sip, Hana tried to not look Violet in the eyes as she completed her sentence. She knew she was just about to suffer the wrath of her besterest friend in the world. She had just called wrestling a waste of time, a definite no-no.
Back to top Go down
Violet Evans

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Violet)    Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:53 am

Violet had been chewing on her crown-shaped chicken nugget when she hears Hana's last words very clearly. Her chewing dramatically slows down, as what she had just said had struck a nerve inside Violet. Squinting her eyes, just like Violet had mastered at doing, she lowers her half bitten chicken nugget, and lets it drop on her tray. She didn't even notice that it had knocked down her small Homer Simpson figurine (which was always the hardest one to get when she came to Burger King, for some reason. It didn't matter, point is, she had it), because this was, surprisingly, more important than that. Now, at this point, Violet would have given her bestie Hana a serious ass-chewing. Wrestling a complete waste of time!? How could she have that mentality! Even though cosplaying was TONS of funs (and she thanks Hana deeply for getting her into it), and she always gushed at the dozens and dozens of costumes to choose from, but professional wrestling could be a great alternative too!

Instead of making Hana's ears bleed, Violet remained glaring at Hana. She could see how Hana somehow looked like she had regreted saying what she had just said. Wrestling was Violet's passion, and hearing it called that... Well, it just got her blood boiling. But since this was the only person Violet would gladly go conjoined twin with, she didn't take it as serious. The only true thing that kept Violet leering evilly at her was hearing Hana's negativity. Hearing her talk about how going into professional wrestling would be the worst thing in the world or something! In reality, it was something Violet always hoped for. Side by side with her bestie, competing together, and even against one another... Two of her favorite things in the world put together? It was a dream come true, like her favorite midnight snack, peanut butter and potato chips.

After enough staring (because Violet was sure that Hana had just released about 2 grams of urine by now), Violet puts her hands down by her side. The first action made in what seemed like forever. She exhales through her nostrils, then places her hands back on the table. This little odd act, mixed in with Violet's menacing glare, would have sent anyone running by now, but it appeared Hana was too scared to even move. Violet then leans over the table, enough to be on her knees on the chair she sat on. She then reached slowly with her hands over to Hana, and gripped her shirt, pulling her a little close so she was near face to face with her. Hana's eyes widen as Violet's scowl seemed to grow darker. With this much tension in the air, Violet does something that makes it all disappear instantly.

She puts on a cute sad face. Yup. Her eyes tilt, slanting into the shape that a sad dog would have. Her eyebrows unfurrow, and her lower lip starts quievring. It quivers as it morphs into the most cutest pout she could make, making small sniffles as she keeps her eyes focused on Hana's. It was quite a sight, and it got Violet a lot of things. Just look at her! She was so small, so petite, mix that in with the look of pure innocence that she was making for Hana, she was sure she could Hitler shed a tear. It was then that Violet finally spoke.

"H-Hana... P-please...? I need y-you, Boo Boo..." Violet resorts to calling Hana by the nickname she came up for her. Committed? Yes, but that was just Violet's specialty.

Tbc by Hana Brightly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hana Brightly
Officially Sinister

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Violet)    Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:18 am

NO! she didn't! Violet Evans just didn't pull out her depressed, forever abandoned puppy dog face! This expression had a one hundred percent success rate, more so than any other facial expression in Violet's vast arsenal of facial expressions! Especially against Hana Brightly, where just about anything with angled, giant eyes would draw her attention without haste. Hana had to resist, despite Violet's forcefully clutching her shirt collar, she must. Pursing her lips, and shutting her eyes, Hana tried to ignore the fact that Violet used her pet-name, "Boo Boo." A name she both cherished and despised, because Violet knew when and how to use it against her in the most dire of situations, and this situation had to be the most "dire" of them all. Hana Brightly was at a crossroads, and not the Britney Spears kind, she could either continue her life as a cosplay designer, further gaining the respect of her small circle of friends on the interwebs, or plunge into the world of professional wrestling with Violet Evans, where she was just bound to get ridiculed by both the locker room and fans alike, a double whammy of sorts. The choice looked easy on paper, but it necessarily wasn't.

With the exception of Violet Evans, Hana Brightly's life was genuinely worry-free. Most of the people within her small circle of acquaintances knew of her secret, she was essentially a real-life representation of a "trap." A person's which outer appearance doesn't match what's beneath their undergarments. In Hana's case, she wasn't really actually a woman, but portrayed herself as such, and wished other people did the same. Needless to say, it stunted any sort personal, love-life for her, but Hana was at peace with that. She had been at peace with herself the moment she allowed herself to submerge into her desire to become woman, a struggle she had dealt with for the entirety of her grade school career. She never felt quite comfortable being a "Nathan," and Violet was the first and only person she confided in when she could no longer withstand that undying urge to tell somebody. Violet Evans was a beacon of positive energy, and if it wasn't for their friendship, Hana would had probably still be mentally fighting with himself over society's placed gender roles, and behaviors. She also would have probably never tasted a "Supreme"-style pizza, never having the courage to venture outside the usual peperoni or cheese. Bottom line, Hana Brightly owed Violet Evans her life, she didn't become that depressed twenty-something, but instead became the happy, almost-always optimistic, currently being indirectly choked by her besterest friend, person of today.

Hana Brightly knew. She understood Violet Evans' dream for them to compete in the ring together, it was completely awful of Hana to call it a "waste of her time." Violet had a tendency to be violent, had a thirst to hurt people, and was often, if not always, the culprit whenever they would find themselves in trouble. Violet Evans was the only reason Hana Brightly held any sort of interest in professional wrestling, having even stitched together and designed a few of Violet's wrestling attires. Hana Brightly was afraid to hurt people, and only had a thirst for Mountain Dew. In fact, she really wished Burger King nulled their contract with Coca-Cola so she didn't have to settle with "Vault," Mountain Dew's poorly tasting beverage competitor. Feeling her resistance futile, Hana sighed. She was going to have to become a professional wrestler, but at least she wouldn't be doing it alone. "Okay...Evie. I'm sorry."

Feeling that sensation of being able to breathe again, Violet let go of her death grip, and personal gripe with Hana's shirt. Hana had taken breathing for granted, color finding itself back on her face. "So...please tell me it's an all-female wrestling promotion. Despite the potential bitchiness, I much prefer it over a man's constant need to physically showcase their dominance. Physical contact isn't really my thing." In a sport where physical contact is a given, Hana could already feel the uneasiness settling in, much like when she was first offered a slice of "Supreme"-style pizza. "...and if isn't. Would I even be allowed to contend for a women's championship? DON'T GET ME WRONG, I'M NOT BOASTING ABOUT MY OBVIOUS LACK OF SKILL, but isn't that point? I can't imagine a wrestling company would want to have my face on their top championship, even I believe that's rather ridiculous." Feeling her face flush over just the idea of holding anything of importance, Hana diverted her attention back to the straw on her soft drink. "What's that term you guys use? 'Green?' I'm like every shade of green in the world."

Back to top Go down
Violet Evans

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Violet)    Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:27 pm

Violet lets out an ear-piercing squeal the second Hana agrees to accompany her on her journey to Sinister Wrestling Entertainment. She squeezed the ever-loving-crap out of Hana with one bearhug around the waist, and it was all done over the table again, knees on her chair. That's all she wanted to hear. Violet knew Hana had potential, but she never wanted to tap it! She was always too self-conscience, and it just annoyed Violet. It was like someone having the cure to cancer, but not deciding to use it! After a rib-crunching hug, Violet lets go and sits back down, big wide grin on her face. But, it slowly fades away the more Hana's other words set in. Even after having agreed to come to SWE with her, she was still doubting herself! With her grin completely gone, replaced with a somewhat sad frown, Violet dips her chicken nugget in her ranch dressing dip before taking a bite from it and talking as she chewed it.

"Hana *munch* I'm going to be blunt with you. It's *munch* an inter-gender based place. But! But, but, like we've discussed, I'll be your coach!" She goes to sip from her drink. "Remember sophomore year when Drake Wilson kept pulling on your skirt for Halloween?? God, he was sooo far in the closet, the little denying-- ANYWAYS. You can't tell me you forgot how I made him transfer schools after kicking his ass by the dumpsters?? Yeah, he tried to cover it up, saying he got the black eye and fractured ribs in football..." Violet cracks her knuckles. "We all know that was a crock of shit." That Drake Wilson character always picked on Hana. Maybe he had a crush on her, sure, I mean who wouldn't, look at her! But there were better ways of getting a girl's attention, and resorting to elementary school tactics was not one of them! Violet would have kindly helped by putting in a good word for him, but he had done the ultimate mistake by that point, and that was mess with her best friend.

"Imagine being able to do that to any of the meatheads in the locker room?" Violet leaves her seat to sit next to Hana. Once sitting down, Violet hugs her by the shoulders and leans her head on one of those shoulders as she continues trying to motivate her friend. "You seriously gotta stop bringing yourself down, girl. You bring ME down even when you're just talking about YOURSELF. Your face COULD be the new face of Sinister Wrestling, so what?? Look at that face!" Violet lifts her head back up, only to lift Hana's head from her chin with her finger. "Look at you, you're beautiful." Violet looks at her, as if she were one of Da Vinci's masterpieces. "The second you sign up, you'll already be sending a message, you know. That you don't need bulging gross-looking muscles to make it. That you don't need to be the world's biggest asshole to be on top." Violet gives her a sincere smile. "It's not all about championships, either, you know. Just being able to kick someone's ass for the hell of it can be a great stress reliever! What you have to understand, is that it's the people who you're doing this for. You'll see, once the audience falls in love with you, you'll see everything different from that ring. Remember how we felt when we heard an upcoming Hello Kitty movie was coming to theatres?? Yeah, picture that same feeling times ten!"

Violet reaches for her Homer Simpson figurine, which for some reason, had a karate chop feature with it. Grabbing it, she uses the chop to bash Hana's figurine over the head with. "Besides, Boo Boo. I know I'll be able to die happy, if I could just teach you a corkscrew flip and see it in person!" Violet giggles as she reaches again for a couple of fries. "Give it a try, pleeeeeeease, I'll be your best friend forever, in limbo, and once we're reincarnated!!"

Tbc by Hana Brightly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hana Brightly
Officially Sinister

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Violet)    Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:39 am

Hana blushed the moment Violet made her Homer Simpson perform it's "Karate Chop Action" against her head. Violet was seemingly always full of enthusiasm, positive or negative, while Hana was more reserved, more cautious of how her watching public may perceive her. Brightly had always been concerned over her public image, in high school she never wanted to get caught doing excessively feminine things, in fear for what people may say, or spread rumors about, and now it was completely lopsided! Not wanting to do anything too masculine that may reveal her true gender. Deep down, she knew she shouldn't worry as such, her femininity having always been somewhat present in her actions throughout her life, but there was always that fear, that chance of being put in a extremely uncomfortable situation. Just like what happened at Halloween during her sophomore year of high school.

Violet knew that Hana, then "Nathan," had an affinity for crossdressing privately, Violet even allowing him try on her clothes in her bedroom. With Halloween just around the corner, Violet had somehow convinced Hana to come dressed to school as a "Candy Cane" from the Rumble Roses video game series, Violet going as Miss Spencer respectively. Although initially against the idea of crossdressing in public, it *was* Halloween, and she had seen some football players come to school dressed as cheerleaders a year beforehand. The whole idea of crossdressing for Halloween wasn't necessarily a taboo idea, and the notion of being a video game wrestler seemed more masculine than that of a cheerleader. However, they forgot to take into account Drake Wilson, Hana's long storied rival from elementary through middle school. He wasn't bulky, Drake was more-or-less average, but cherished the idea of tormenting Hana at every opportunity. From spreading false rumors, to just giving Hana continuous verbal insults, Drake was seemingly obsessed with the idea of making Hana's life a complete hell, and Hana dressed in essentially drag was just a field day for him. What started as a day filled with anxiety evolved into a day of dread the moment Drake Wilson spotted Hana walking down the hallways with Violet accompanying her. Lifting her skirt at any given chance, and "accidentally" bumping into her chest, Drake held no secret towards his disdain for Hana. Violet Evans witnessed enough. She understood how difficult it was for Hana to come to school the way she did, how it was a genuine milestone in her life. Drake's actions simply infuriated her, and after the last school bell rang, despite Hana's wishes, Violet took it upon herself to settle the score. Deciding it was best to not be present during the fight, Hana doesn't know the full details, just the account of Violet's story, but that day ended happily, and Violet's excitement on their way home was more than just a memorable moment in Hana's life, it was a cherished one.

Pulling a stand of hair away from her face, and tucking it behind her ear, Hana Brightly smiled as she took another drink from her soda. Just the idea of people actually accepting her, and cheering her on was kind of exciting. For her entire life, she really only had Violet as her personal cheerleader, she never really pondered the idea of having a group of people chanting her name. Having chanted Violet's on numerous occasions, Hana knew first hand of the crowd's atmosphere when they really got behind a wrestler, fans even living vicariously through them, just as she's been doing through Violet for as long as she could remember. Violet Evans possessed the fearlessness Hana wished she had...minus that need to burn down any General Mills supporting supermarkets. "I'm not sure I could fly off the top turnbuckle and do crazy flips, that's more your expertise...but I could try I guess." Violet Evans' finisher was the personification of weightlessness, Hana having absolutely no idea how she pulled it off. "If anything, maybe a stomp off the middle rope. It's simple, looks easy to do, and there is absolutely no way I could mess it up, because it's just a stomp!" Hana picked up her own figurine, placed it at the edge of her beverage and simulated the stomp onto her spread out hand on the table. "See? Easy." Feeling slightly cunning over her first attempted wrestling move with an action figure, Hana trotted it over to Violet's Homer Simpson. "In the name of truth, these muscles! In the name of honor, this blood! Ha ha! Champion of Truth and Justice, Grand Papillon, ready to fight all evil doers! If you can face the unfettered fury of my rippling muscles, come on!" Hana put on her best heroic voice as she finished her line, egging Homer on for a fight to the death.

TBC: Violet Evans; or Finished
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It wasn't me! (Violet)    

Back to top Go down

It wasn't me! (Violet)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW08.WEBS.COM :: Sinister Wrestling Entertainment :: Debut/General Promos & Roleplays-
Jump to: