All Talk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
David Broom
Next Big Thing

SWE Points! : 129
SWE Status : Bad To The Bone

PostSubject: All Talk   Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:53 am

We open in front of the Showtime banner, where Josh Mathews is standing by with David Broom and Laken. David Broom is wearing his newly won Television Championship around his waist while holding his Tag Team Championship belt over his left shoulder.

JOSH MATHEWS
I'm here with one half of the SWE Tag Team Champions, and newly crowned SWE Television Champion after defeating Sean Classic at Sadistic Six, "The Sundance Stud" David Broom. David, it has been a whirlwind week for you and Luke Lethal.

DAVID BROOM
And a great one at that. I did what I said I was going to do and pinned Sean Classic for the one-two-three, winning the SWE Television Title in the process. Then Luke Lethal went out and survived the brutal Sadistic Six match to become the first ever SWE World Heavyweight Champion.

JOSH MATHEWS
And it doesn't end there as apparently, the New Era has a new member.

DAVID BROOM
That's right. Anton Hinston realized that trying to be a nice guy and caring about what the fans thought of him was holding him back. He realized what Laken, Sev and Luke Lethal have known all along, that the fans will turn on you in an instant. Just look at any wrestler who the fans rooted on to become a World Champion in any organization. The minute that guy finally won it, the fans turned on them. Luke Lethal, Anton Hinston, Laken, Sev and I see right through all that BS.

JOSH MATHEWS
Shifting gears, there's no rest for the weary as you take on a newcomer to SWE, Eli Thomas, in what is presumably a non-title match.

DAVID BROOM
You know, I've been trying to get clarification on whether this match is for the title or not, but I have yet to hear anything from Mr. Cross. Not that it matters.

LAKEN
That's right. In fact, David would probably be more than happy to put the belt on the line against Eli... well, if Eli did anything to warrant a shot at the title that is. I mean, this is his debut match.

DAVID BROOM
Babe, I couldn't have put it any better myself. Eli, don't get ahead of yourself. If you think that it's going to be that easy to destroy me, then go ahead and try. There's a reason I am undefeated here in SWE. It's not by accident, that's for damn sure.

LAKEN
Yeah, right now, Eli, as much as I hate to say this because I'm a Rangers fan through and through, you're a lot like Texas Rangers pitcher, CJ Wilson. Right now, you're all talk.
(sarcastic tone)
And we all know how well CJ has played this post-season.

DAVID BROOM
That's a pretty scary thought, isn't Eli? Knowing that all this trash you've been talking could... no... WILL... blow up in your face, much like how CJ's arrogance has blown up in his? While my parents were frauds, that doesn't mean that the book they pimped out is full of lies. In fact, it has some pretty stout truth to it. You see, it is written that pride goes before a fall. CJ Wilson has been quite prideful in the post-season, and he has faltered when the Rangers needed him the most. You are being quite boastful yourself, and that will be your downfall. Diamonds are forever... and so is the New Era.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

All Talk
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1