Sneak Preview

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
David Broom
Next Big Thing

SWE Points! : 129
SWE Status : Bad To The Bone

PostSubject: Sneak Preview   Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:24 pm

David Broom and Laken, elated at what happened on the most recent edition of Showtime when David and Luke Lethal became the first ever SWE Tag Team Champions, decided it was time to celebrate. David, dressed in jeans and a black casual dress shirt that looks like it came from Abercrombie & Fitch, and Laken, dressed in skin tight jeans and a navy blue halter top, decide to celebrate with dinner at the Cowtown Diner in... you guessed it... Sundance Square in Downtown Fort Worth. They've already been attempting to dine on the "world's largest chicken fried steak."

Needless to say, they'll be taking it home to have for lunch the next day.

DAVID BROOM
A championship dinner fit for champions.

LAKEN
First you and Luke Lethal win the SWE Tag Team Titles. Now you will have a shot at Sadistic Six to take the SWE Television Title away from Sean Classic.

DAVID BROOM
Yes, but for whatever reason, Mr. Cross has seen fit to put me against Sean Classic this coming Friday night in a non-title match. That's just fine by me. I have a chance to soften up Sean, then I finish him off for good at the Pay Per View. Hell, he might not make it to his second match of the evening, assuming he's still slated to be in the Sadistic Six Match at the end of the night.

LAKEN
You know, the show is in Miami this week. Know what that means?

DAVID BROOM
What?

LAKEN
I'll be wearing my "Nowitzness" T-shirt.

Big grins come across both David and Laken's faces, knowing how great it will be for them to rub it in the faces of all the Miami Heat fans about how justice has prevailed and the Dallas Mavericks won the 2011 NBA Finals.

DAVID BROOM
Damn, babe, you trying to get us killed?

Both David and Laken chuckle.

LAKEN
Not if this chicken fried steak kills us first.

DAVID BROOM
I think it's time to ask for that To Go Box. We've got lunch for tomorrow, that's for sure.

LAKEN
Kinda like how you'll be beating Sean Classic within an inch of his life this Friday night, then beat that inch off of him at the Pay Per View when the Television Title is on the line.

"17 Days" by Prince begins playing from inside David's pocket. It's his iPhone, telling him he has a text message. He takes it out to read it, then tells the SWE camera crew to beat it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sneak Preview
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1