Where Art Thou?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
David Broom
Next Big Thing

SWE Points! : 129
SWE Status : Bad To The Bone

PostSubject: Where Art Thou?   Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:39 pm

It's a beautiful night out in the Sundance Square district of Fort Worth, Texas. David Broom and Laken are walking down the streets of Sundance Square, as if they're looking for something or someone.

DAVID BROOM
Raymond! Raymond! Where art thou, Raymond Paradox?!

LAKEN
I don't see him anywhere, hun.

David and Laken shrug their shoulders as they walk along the sidewalks of Sundance Square. They arrive at Jake's Burgers.

DAVID BROOM
I don't know about you, but I'm hungry.

LAKEN
So am I.

David opens the door for Laken, then follows her in. They're seated in a timely manner as the camera fades out. We see the following message flash on the screen.

15 MINUTES LATER

David is chowing down on a bacon cheeseburger and sweet potato fries while washing it down with an ice cold Miller Lite. Laken, meanwhile, is munching down on a grilled chicken sandwich, sweet potato fries and sipping on a sweet tea.

DAVID BROOM
You know, I'm disappointed that I haven't heard from Raymond Paradox. I mean, this is a big match for both of us. The winner gets a shot at whoever wins the Television Championship.

LAKEN
Maybe he realized who he's up against and decided to no-call, no-show.

Laken winks her eye at David, and he can't help but grin.

DAVID BROOM
If he doesn't show up at Webster Hall tomorrow night, I won't blame him. I mean, he could be in for a big night of embarrassment.

LAKEN
It's hard to believe that you've been toiling away on the independent circuit, wrestling in front of small crowds at VFWs, warehouses, armories, gyms, and now you're finally wrestling in the Big Apple at one of the oldest entertainment venues in North America, Webster Hall.

DAVID BROOM
Well it was only a matter of time before my hard work paid off. And it will really pay off when I get through with Raymond Paradox, then on to face whoever wins the Television Championship.

LAKEN
You know, speaking of the Television Championship, Mercy Montanna might be a great fit for this faction you and Luke are putting together, though things could get interesting if he wins the title and you were to face him.

DAVID BROOM
Well, the way I see it, if Mercy Montanna were to join our ranks and if he were to win the TV Title, I wouldn't expect him to take it easy on me one bit, and I'm sure he wouldn't want me to take it easy on him. Good idea for a possible recruit, by the way.

LAKEN
Hey, we can always use a good enforcer, and Mercy Montanna definitely seems like a bad ass that you wouldn't want to mess with in a dark alley.

DAVID BROOM
I'll see if I can catch up with him after the show tomorrow night, and go from there.

David and Laken go back to eating their dinner as the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Where Art Thou?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1