Share | 

Early Payback...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phillip Phillips
Officially Sinister

SWE Points! : 603

PostSubject: Early Payback...   Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:02 pm

The camera pans to Phillip in his wrestling gear, walking in a hallway backstage. He walks into a room, appearing to be the locker room, where Luke Lethal is sitting and tying his boots. Luke notices Phillip and looks up, confused.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Oh, hey Luke...

Luke Lethal let go of the laces and looked up, at the ready for anything soon to come from Phillip.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Come on, don't be tense. I don't blame you for interfering with that match... I'm sure I would. But I'm totally over it now. It's not like it was a title match or anything... it really isn't that big of a deal, don't worry. Come on, Luke.

Phillip held out his hand. Luke stood up, hesitantly outstretched his hand towards Phillip, when...
Oh my god! Phillip just superkicked the taste out of Luke Lethal! Luke began to topple to the ground, but Phillip grabbed him in the nick of time and shoved him between his legs. He lifted him up over his shoulders, then... elevated powerbomb! Right through a nearby table!

Phillip Phillips grinned, staring at Luke Lethal, laying motionless on the remains of the table. He smirked, then turned around and headed out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Early Payback...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1